Mechanical seals are used as shaft seals in pumps, agitators, compressors and other rotary machines handling liquid and gaseous media. The process pressures which have to be contained by the seals range from vacuum to more than 400 bar. In some cases, the chemical and thermal stability required of the mechanical seal is very high. The design of the seal and the choice of material from which it is made play a crucial role in making sure that it operates reliably for a sustained length of time under the conditions for which it was designed and for which the material was chosen.
- > Split Mechanical Seals for High-Performance Storage Pump
- > RoTechBooster Supplies Clean Gas to Compressor Seals in Fluctuating Operating Conditions
- > Mechanical Seals for Marine Current Turbines: Solutions for Innovative Energy Production
- > RoTechSeal: Optimized Standard Protects Against Contamination in Natural Gas Processing
- > RoTechBooster Economical for Compressors in Natural Gas Storage